Nature’s Non-Chemical Weapons of Moth Destruction
Cedarwood is one of Nature’s crucial WMDs – her ‘Weapons of Moth Deterrence!’ For centuries, people have known and valued the powers of Cedarwood.
For generations, these powerful essential oils have been used to protect delicate fabrics, fine wools & valuable silks from insects, especially Moths. So many household products are full of harsh chemicals that give out toxic fumes. The Lemongrass Trading Company’s products are 100% natural, safe to breathe, sweet-smelling, family-safe. We use pure Lemongrass & Cedarwood and other plant extracts, with no added chemicals, no synthetics, no artificial fragrance. Natural and Non-Toxic
7 Weapons of Moth Destruction
- CLEAN – keep everything spotless – moths will hone in on each speck or splash and (not nice to say it) any trace of sweat
- VACUUM – keep every dark corner or closet free of dust – it’s where they’ll breed.
- FREEZE – the freezer is a girl’s best friend! Nothing else truly destroys the eggs. Wash or dry clean. Wrap well. The place in the freezer for THREE weeks.
- WRAP – it may be a nuisance, but wrap every piece separately. Before you suspect it, the larvae can munch through a whole pile of your cashmere.
- TRAP – pheromone traps are one of the best chemical solutions – you’ll see just home many moths there are. But they only get the males so you’ll need more.
- BE VIGILANT – unfortunately moths keep on coming – hatching between April and October. But never give up. Spray them, trap them, bat them down…and when one flutters out of your cashmere freeze it.
- PURE LEMONGRASS – All Natural – the trouble with chemical sprays is that they can be toxic. That’s why we developed anti-moth sprays, mats, sachets and drawer liners that are family safe – 100% natural, made in the UK, of pure Lemongrass and Cedarwood Oil, and other plant extracts & ingredients that are all natural, plant-based and eco-friendly.
Some of this advice is a bore to do but it really does work!
100% PURE & NATURAL
No Added Chemicals
- Lemongrass Moth Protection
- Lemongrass Yoga Sprays & Fresheners
- Lemongrass Natural Insect Deterrents Aphids, Flies, Mozzies, Midges & Wasps
- Lemongrass Sports Fresheners