Anti-Fly Lemongrass Spray
Lemongrass Natural Fly Repellent Spray is safe, effective and made of all-edible ingredients
100% natural new way to repel house flies, horse flies and fruit flies.
No added chemicals. Safe to breathe and safe on food. Smells (and even tastes!) delicious.
Our new all-natural Anti-Fly Lemongrass Spray has been successfully tested in the laboratories of the University of Bristol. It is effective against Horse Flies in the garden, and regular House Flies that buzz around dustbins or in the kitchen. It has also been welcomed by micro-brewers and gastro-pubs all over the UK, from Cornwall to Aberdeen, where Fruit flies can become a menace.
Made from plant-based ingredients that are all edible, the Lemongrass Anti-Fly Repellent Spray is completely safe to breathe or even if the spray falls on food or drinks. It seems amazing, but we believe this is unique among Fly Sprays, so many of which are made of harsh and sometimes toxic – chemicals.
- All-Natural Fly Repellent Lemongrass Spray
- Safe to breathe
- Safe on food
- Smells deliciously fresh
- No added chemicals
- Effective for dustbins and wheelie-bins
- Shake well, and store in a cool spot.
- Spray lightly and often, whenever flies appear. Can be used both indoors or outdoors.
- Lemongrass Anti-Fly Spray is safe to breathe and safe on glasses, food or kitchen surfaces.
- There is a Refill size (250ml) in plain packaging, which is great for economy, and for greener, environmental reasons.
- A separate Trigger can also be purchased here.
Avoid direct spraying around skin or eyes.
In case of irritation rinse with cold water.
Keep can out of reach of children and pets.
Free postage and packaging within the U.K.
[If you live outside of the U.K. Please Contact Us for a delivery quote.]