What We Use
The Lemongrass Trading Company only uses natural plant ingredients. We add no animal or petroleum extracts, no artificial fragrance or preservatives – which is why our products are so safe and smell so fresh & uplifting.
We have also introduced other plant extracts known round the world for their special powers as insect repellents, for their anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities, and above all for their safety. We have combined traditional uses with modern science: our innovative and experimental plant formulae have been tested at the University of Bristol’s Parasitology laboratories.
We believe that plants’ amazing powers of healing and protecting humans and animals and sustaining the planet, have not yet been used to their full potential, and we are bringing them into popular use with our Fresheners and Insect Deterrents – Moth, Mosquito, Midge and Wasp.
Each spray is a unique mixture, using essential oils and a range of wonderful and effective herbs and plants, long known for their purity and health-giving properties. We use most parts of herbs and sustainable plants including extracts from leaves, fruits, flowers, seeds and bark. We use no added synthetics, artificial fragrance, preservatives or chemicals
We strive to be as eco-friendly as possible. Our electricity is solar powered and almost all of our assembling, packing and mixing is done by hand. Our sprays are reusable; we use uniquely bio-degradable board; and if we need to stick something down, even the glue we use is child-safe and solvent free!
WHAT WE AVOID
- NO Animal-Derived Ingredients
- NO Animal Testing
- NO Alcohol
- Wherever possible our sources are Soil Association approved
- Our 100% Natural Ingredients are free of chemicals and additives of any sort
- NO added colouring, NO artificial fragrance, NO Chemical preservatives
100% PURE & NATURAL
No Added Chemicals
- Lemongrass Moth Protection
- Lemongrass Yoga Sprays & Fresheners
- Lemongrass Natural Insect Deterrents Aphids, Flies, Mozzies, Midges & Wasps
- Lemongrass Shoe Freshener